“Impress Your Family, Increase Your Income,
Improve Your Skills & Ignite Your Passion”
A Tutoring Course is offered at Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency. Below is all the information that you need to know in order to decide if you wish to do our Tutoring Course.
- The Tutoring Course is R500
- Once you purchase the Tutoring Course you will receive the online website access details and you can start
- You need a device to connect to the internet to do the Tutoring Course
- You can go through the Tutoring Course in your own time
- You can login and logout whenever you wish
- There is no time limit or set time schedule
- Each course takes about 5 hours to go through
- You can work through the course at your own pace
- You do not have to do an exam or test
- You will receive your Certificate once you have completed the Tutoring Course
- You will have continued access to the course material, even after you have completed the Tutoring Course
- How to Engage with the Child
- How to Prepare the Child for their Homework
- How to Prepare an Environment for the Child to do Homework in
- How to Prepare Yourself for Homework
- How to Do Reading Homework with a Child
- How to Do Spelling Homework with a Child
- How to Assist a Child with Learning Time Tables and Bonds
- How to Assist a Child with a Speech
- How to Assist a Child with a Project
- How to Assist a Child with Revision
- How to Assist a Child with Learning for Tests
- How to Assist a Child with Exam Preparation and Revision
- How to Assist Difficult Children with Homework
- How to Assist Children who have ADD / ADHD with doing their Homework
- How to Assist Children who have Sensory Disorder with doing their Homework
- How to Assist Children who have Anxiety Disorder with doing their Homework
- How to Motivate a Child to do their Homework
- How to do Homework with Multiple Children
- What Not to Do When Doing Homework with a Child
- What You Can Expect in Terms of Homework for Different Grades
- How to Do Research with a Child
- Where to Access Additional Online Homework items such as Worksheets, Maths Programmes, Spelling Programmes, Reading Programmes etc
- What Books are Good to Purchase for Additional Homework to Help Children Learn
- What Games You Can Play with Children to Help Them Learn
Benefits of Doing the Course:
- Impress a Family
- Increase Your Salary
- Improve Your CV
- Grow Your Child Care Knowledge
- Learn More About Children
- Discover Amazing Tips, Tricks and Techniques in Terms of Tutoring
- Expand Your Existing Knowledge
- Discover a New Career
- Start a New Career
- Ignite Your Passion
Why Enrol To Do A Course Through Little Sunshines:
- It is the BEST Course in the Industry – Copied by many, but matched by none!
- We can assist with placement through the agency
- The Founder of Little Sunshines Agency created the Course based on her 20 years of experience in the industry
- She has a true passion for the industry and has taken all her years of knowledge and expertise and she has put it all together in a course to improve the industry and to help every tutor to truly be an equipped tutor to be able to handle even the toughest of positions
- She knows what families want in terms of a tutor
- She knows what families want to hear at an interview and what they look for
- She knows what puts families off in terms of tutor
- She is a mother of 3 children
- She has studied psychology
- She has studied law
- She has studied life coaching
- She has owned a recruitment company for 15 years
- She has 15 years of recruitment experience
- She has experience with children who have ADD, ADHD, Sensory Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, Learning Difficulties, and Dyslexia
- She has experience with children who have undergone Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- She had tutors as a child
- She was a tutor
- She has employed tutors
- Who better to be “taught” by, than someone who has 20 years of life experience to share…!
- We offer a 24/7 support line for those who have enrolled for the course and who are in the industry needing advice, assistance, coaching and help
- This support line is there even beyond the completion of the course
- Once You Enroll you become a Member of the Little Sunshines Family and we are ALWAYS here for YOU!
Who Should Do The Tutor Course:
- ANYONE who wishes to be a tutor or who is a tutor
- Tutors who are junior or senior tutors, inexperienced or experienced – EVERYONE
- You do NOT need to be a Tutor
- You do NOT need to have tutoring experience
- You do NOT need to have a car OR a drivers license
- You do NOT need to be a South African Citizen – people overseas have done the course
- The Tutoring Course is available to ANYONE who wishes to learn more about being a tutor
- The Tutoring Course is available to ANYONE who wishes to improve on tutoring skills & techniques
How Can I Enrol To Do An Online Course:
Simply click on the link below, complete the short enrolment form, send through the proof of payment of the R500 Course Fee (banking details will be supplied once you submit the short enrolment form) and we will send you the link so that you can begin the course. It is as easy and as simple as that.
– From People Who have Completed Our Various Courses & Training –
I purchased 2 courses and enjoyed them both! They were the best, I learnt so many things l didn’t know. The tutor course had all the techniques, rules, steps about how to tutor a child and how to handle anything when it comes to helping a child. So thank you so much for the courses!
It was very informative and helpful with many questions I had about becoming an Au Pair and dealing with different ages and situations.
It’s been great and quite informative, I have become more confident.
I purchased the 4 course package deal and I found all the courses to be educational, understandable, interesting and empowering!
The course was very informative. Not only useful for au pairs but can be very useful information for new mothers to ease any anxiety they may have surrounding raising their children. I really loved it and it promotes a very involved parenting style which I find to be beautiful.
Very helpful. I love the curriculum it is well explained in simple English and easy to understand.
I heard about this online au pair course from my friend Loveness who did it with Little Sunshines. I really enjoyed this course, tackling new topics and having the answers of how to react in certain situations. Thank you.
I enrolled for the Tutoring Course. Great insight. Thank You!
It was well put together and detailed in terms of what to do specifically within a situation. Everything is explained thoroughly. I learnt a few new techniques and things. Thank you it was a great experience.
Lee-Anne Van Graan
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I learnt a lot especially when it came to the infant and childcare under the age of 2 years old. The course matter was very educational and I would recommend it to anyone looking to work in the Au pairing industry.
Wonderful piece of information. Really relevant to the job and even everyday living. Enjoyed it and learnt a lot such that I have gone through the information more than once already. Many thanx!
The course was interesting and very informative . It equipped me with necessary skills needed to effectively guide and teach different children. Of particular interest was the knowledge I gained on how to handle individual children as per their needs.
It’s an amazing journey learning new skills I haven’t known about. It broadened my knowledge and it will also help me one day when I have my own little family. It has been a great journey and I have surely learnt a lot from Little Sunshines.
Really loved the course, very informative and helpful. All the information shared here was and is really useful.
I loved the course. It was most interesting. I have learned a lot. Thank you Little Sunshines!
The tutor course is very informative and interesting to work through.
Lelize Van As
I have learned a lot, not only how to help children, but about myself as well. I will recommend this Course to my friends and family. I love it! It helped me a lot.
Thank you for this online training. It is simple, elegant and very easy to use. Amazing courses and interesting topics! The Home School Course assisted me with understanding topics that I was battling to do with my children. I will tell my friends to enroll for all the courses!
Great course. I did learn a lot. Helps with a lot of questions. Will recommend it to other au pairs.
This course is so educational and informative. I have learnt a lot.
It was an excellent course.
Outstanding / extraordinary! Everything was straight to the point and thoroughly explained. It was awesome, an eye opener!
Mariska Van Rooyen
The Home School Teacher Course was my favorite. I loved it! All the courses were well put together. Thank you.
Very informative and interesting.
Excellent course and valuable information!
The au pair course helped me to understand what it really means to be an au pair!
Joshua Dylan Fouche
The course is well structured and informative. I have learned a lot, especially about child care – things that I don’t come into contact with much being a tutor. I really enjoyed the baby section!
I really enjoyed the training and l learnt a lot of things that l never knew before. I would like to say thank you so much!
Fransiske De Klerk
Eileen De Oliviera
Thank you! It had so much valuable information. Thank you very much, the modules held a valuable amount of information. I am truly impressed, and honoured to have completed the course. I hope to be a benefit to parents and their children in the future.
I did the online au pair course and afterwards I got a position abroad as an au pair. It really helped me a lot!
Wow I was so impressed with the online au pair training. Well organised training.
I must say I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot. I will recommend you guys and get you more students.
Training has been very educational and I have learnt a lot. It was also fun and interactive.
The training was beautiful.
I heard about your training at my interview and I thought it would be a good addition to my CV. I found the training very informative and although I already have Au Pair experience I learnt many new things. The teacher was absolutely brilliant and very enthusiastic, we had quite a few laughs which made the day go by easily.
I heard about Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency from a friend. I am very glad that I attended training with Little Sunshines. The Au Pair course was very informative, the tutor was such a lovely fun lady, and she explained everything very clearly. I will be able to do my job much easier. Thank you so much!!
I am a mom of 3 children and homework was driving me crazy! After attending this course doing homework has become time well spent with my children and a positive experience. Highly recommended.
I attended this course to improve my tutoring skills. I have tutored children of various ages for 3 years and this course opened my eyes to unbelievable things I have never known. My tutoring has improved greatly and I thank the instructor for all her time.
I have never come across a homework course like this and as a teacher I have been exposed to many courses. As a Grade 5 teacher I would recommend this course to anyone who has to do homework with children.
This course has literally been a life changing experience for my children and I. Homework is no longer the daily nightmare it used to be. I now understand why I was struggling so much with my kids and why they were getting so frustrated every day. This course has turned homework into an activity rather than a chore! I am recommending it to all the mothers at my children’s school as well as to friends and family. Kim thank you so much!!
This homework training helped me in so many ways to be a better au pair to the family I work for. My boss and I were really struggling to cope with the amount of homework the children have to do and with this course we have found balance between extra murals, homework and we even get around to doing REVISION. I am so unbelievably grateful to my boss for sending me on this course. Life has become much easier for both of us.
I can’t believe how much information there was. This course is worth the money and I am very grateful to Kim for the way in which she taught the course. It was fun and really well put together.
Thank you so much. I went through the online course, I must say going through the course opened my eyes more wider and I have gained so much knowledge. It also helped me to see other doors opening for me. Thank you.Thank you!
Thank you very much for the very informative au pair course, you gave yesterday. A must for any au pair reentering this field of work. It was a great experience. The lecturer is extremely proficient in her teaching techniques and her vast knowledge of what to do, not to do or expect from your employer. This course is a must for all au pairs, with or without knowledge. What a wonderful insight it gave me. The lecturer truly is a true ambassador for Little Sunshines.
I enjoyed it so much, learned things that I can apply to my everyday life!
I saw this on internet search (Germany) and because it was not expensive I decided to buy it and see. I was very surprised. Normally a course like this is very expensive. I went over the instruction at night and after a week I was finished. I received my certificate 2 days later. It had so much information. I couldn’t believe it. I have told many work colleagues to buy this course.
All I can say is wow! Thanks so much! It was far more than I expected, extremely informative!
I saw this advert at my church and my pastor said he has heard good things about it so I purchased it. I couldn’t attend the course because I live too far and my internet isn’t good so I purchased the manual. It was sent to my email straight after I made the payment. I was so happy because I was worried it was a scam. The information was very good. I showed my pastor the manual and the certificate and he now recommends the course to all the people in matric and to domestic workers, au pairs and to teachers to help them with their jobs. We are all very happy. Thank you Little Sunshine. You are helping many of us.
The online au pair course was very informative. All the information was neatly and logically detailed. It was easy to follow and to go through.
I heard about the au pair training through a friend but as I am based in Durban I chose to do the online au pair course. It was incredibly well put together and I really enjoyed working through it.
I liked going through the course very much. A lot of information was given and I learnt many things. It was a very good course to do.
The online au pair course is very easy to use and to go through. Well worth the money spent! I am so glad that I chose to do it.
The online course was very easy to use and everything loaded quickly. It was well laid out and a breeze to work through, even at my age! I was very impressed. A great course. Well done!
A friend recommended this online au pair course to me and I am very happy that I chose to do it. It has helped me secure a position with a family after many failed interviews. I really think that this course if very useful for someone trying to find a job.
Many thanks for assisting me with the au pair course. I feel much more confident going overseas and working there as an au pair. This course helped me to understand what an au pair really is and what to do. Thank you!
It was life changing. It was the best au pair training. It was very informative. GOOD LUCK FOR 2019!
Thank you for the training. I learnt so much and I am very excited to start au pairing!
THANKS! I have learnt a lot from you guys.
Fantastic training – well worth the money!
The course instructor was very professional and she had great examples and a wide range of knowledge. The course was informative, helpful and covered a wide range of topics.
The course was fun and packed with information. It gave very good direction.
The course was enjoyable and I learnt a lot!
I found the course was very helpful. I learnt a lot of new things. It was given in a nice environment, where one feels free to ask questions.
My knowledge on children has greatly improved. I am a mom and I learnt many new and interesting things which I wasn’t aware of.
I found the course very helpful. The advice and tips given were practical and would definitely assist me further.
It was a lot of relevant information. I enjoyed it a lot!
Chante Van Zyl
I really enjoyed the course. It really prepared me.
The course was excellent. I learnt a lot from you today!
The information really helped me. There were things in the course one wouldn’t even think of. The day after the course I attended an interview and I was placed straight away.
The training covered all topics – even those one wouldn’t think about! It was very insightful and it opened my eyes about being an au pair and how to improve.
The course was very easy to understand and challenging topics were explained very well. I’m very happy that I chose this au pair course. Thank you.
I feel much more prepared to be an au pair. I now know what is required of me and how to fulfill the expectations of an au pair. The course was extremely enlightening and taught me a lot about child care.
Great for both young au pairs who are starting out and for experienced au pairs to learn the intricacies of being an au pair. Love the tips about how to deal with difficult 2 year old and assisting with homework. The course will give me daily help.
I found the au pair training very informative and I have definitely gained more confidence with au pairing and working with families.
Bernedine van Heerden
It was very enlightening and helpful. I really enjoyed it!
Christel van Greunen
Thank you for the very informative course. I would suggest and recommend this course to anyone applying for an au pair job or who wants to be an au pair.
It was very useful. I learnt many things that I did not know about. As an au pair with 10 years of au pair experience I found it very informative.
It was amazing!
The course was excellent. All the necessary information was given on how to au pair and conduct yourself as an au pair. Many common au pair errors were also looked at.
The trainer was very professional and I gained a lot of knowledge.
I was very happy and would recommend this course.
Fantastic training – well worth the money!
After attending the course I was much more informed about being an au pair and I was able to secure a position shortly thereafter. I highly recommend the course.
I really enjoyed attending the training. I gained a lot of knowledge and I was well prepared to work for a family.