Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency charges the following for Placements:
We do not charge a registration fee.
- For permanent placements we charge a placement fee which is between 10% to 12% of the candidate’s gross annual income once-off (dependent on the agency rates at the time of enquiry), which will be formally quoted to you in the first email that we send to you.
- For temporary placements of less than 12 months we charge 20% of the candidate’s gross annual income over the fixed term contract period or R4500 whichever is the HIGHER
- It is advised to elect permanent placements for contracts of 8 months or more as the placement fee will then be lower
- For temporary placements, in the event that the contract is renewed a further placement fee of R5 500 is due and payable.
- All fees and payment terms are non-negotiable
- The placement fee is due based on the work that the agency carried out in terms of assisting the family with finding a suitable candidate, who has accepted the family’s offer of employment
- The invoice for the placement fee will be generated on the day the candidate ACCEPTS the offer of employment AND the Letter of Appointment & Acceptance has been sent to the family, via us, on behalf of the candidate
- The invoice is to be paid within 3 days from date of invoice OR prior to the start date – whichever is the SOONER
- No candidate may commence until the placement fee has been settled in full
- If the placement fee is not paid within the required time period then the agency guarantee will become null and void