Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency charges the following for Placements:
We do not charge a registration fee.
- For permanent placements we charge a market related fee according to the industry norm, which will be quoted to you in the first email that we send to you.
- For temporary placements of less than 12 months we charge a market related fee according to the industry norm, which will be quoted to you in the first email that we send to you.
- For temporary placements, in the event that the contract is renewed a further placement fee of R5 500 is due and payable.
- All fees and payment terms are non-negotiable
- The placement fee is due based on the work that the agency carried out in terms of assisting the family with finding a suitable candidate, who has accepted the family’s offer of employment
- The invoice for the placement fee will be generated on the day the candidate ACCEPTS the offer of employment AND the Letter of Appointment & Acceptance has been sent to the family, via us, on behalf of the candidate
- The invoice is to be paid within 3 days from date of invoice OR prior to the start date – whichever is the SOONER
- No candidate may commence until the placement fee has been settled in full
- If the placement fee is not paid within the required time period then the agency guarantee will become null and void
“Upon Electing to Use Our Services…”
Upon electing to use our services , we will send you an Interview & Information Guide which contains the following information:
- Proposed questions for your interviews with prospective au pairs, tutors, governesses, home school teachers or school facilitators
- Guidelines on employing a candidate in terms of South African labour law
- Guidelines on dealing with employee performance related issues in terms of South African labour law
- Tips on how to maintain a long-lasting relationship with your new au pair, tutor, governess, home school teacher or school facilitator
Simply Contact Us for Further Assistance!
If you wish to have direct human contact please call 063 742 7122 for further assistance
**We are CLOSED on SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS**