Little Sunshines Agency charges the following for Placements:
The Agency does not charge a registration fee.
- The Agency charges a once-off placement fee
- The placement fee is over and above the agreed upon employment rate (candidate’s salary) between the Client and the Candidate.
- The placement fee is due to the Agency based on the work that the Agency carried out, in good faith, in terms of assisting the Client with finding a suitable candidate, who has accepted the Client’s offer of employment.
- The STANDARD placement fee for placements of 7 months or more is a once-off fee, which is 10% of the candidate’s total annual income i.e. for 12 months not for the period of the actual contract period.
- The SHORT TERM placement fee for placements of 6 months or less is 20% of the candidate’s total income over the contract period or R7000 whichever is the higher.
- If the contract period of 6 months or less is extended there is an additional placement fee due upon renewal of the contract in accordance with the placement fee prices stated above based on the length of the renewal period.
- All placement fees are non-negotiable
- The invoice for the placement fee will be dated as per the date on which the candidate ACCEPTS the offer of employment AND the Letter of Appointment & Acceptance has been sent to the Client, not on commencement date of employment.
- The invoice for the placement fee is to be paid within 3 days from date of invoice OR prior to the start date – whichever is the SOONER
- If the Candidate starts on a Monday then payment is required by no later than the Friday preceding the Monday start date
- The Candidate will not commence employment until the placement fee has been settled in full by the Client regardless of the commencement date on the Letter of Acceptance & Employment.
- This is in accordance with legislation as the Candidate was introduced to the Client etc. through the agency, and for this service the placement fee is due and payable by the Client.
- The Candidate has signed agency terms with the Agency whereby they agree not to commence employment until the placement fee has been settled in full.
- Failure to submit full payment of the placement fee, within the stipulated time period, will result in the agency guarantee becoming null and void.
- Failure to submit full payment of the placement fee, within the stipulated time period, will result in a Letter of Final Demand being issued by the Agency to the Client for the recovery of the placement fee.
- Failure to submit full payment to the Agency after issue of the Letter of Final Demand to the Client, the Agency will hand the Client over to a Debt Collection agency for recovery of the debt and list the Client with all the major credit bureaus .
- In the event that the Client elects to renege on employment, the Client is still obligated to pay the full placement fee referred to above, due to the fact that the agency did fulfill its obligations and services towards the Client in finding a suitable Candidate for the Client as all work in relation to the services was completed by the Agency, hence the obligation to pay the placement fee for said services.
- Should the Client negotiate a salary directly with the Candidate, and the two parties agree on a salary, the Agency reserves the right to charge a placement fee in accordance with the Agency’s suggested salary, if the salary falls outside 7% less than the Agency’s suggested salary.
- The Client will also be liable to pay the placement fee if any Candidate who has been introduced to the Client by the Agency is subsequently employed by:
- The Client
- A member of the Client’s family
- Any company or other incorporate or unincorporated body to work in the Client’s household
- Any other person as a result of conveying of information either directly or indirectly to such a person by the Client.
- All placement terms are non-negotiable
- Once the Client engages in utilizing the services of the Agency, and commences interviewing Candidates of the Agency, both the Client and the Agency will automatically be bound by the Agency Terms, regardless of whether actual signature of the Agency Terms has occurred.