Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency carries out criminal checks on all candidates that qualify beyond the initial agency interview and reference check stage.
We will NEVER enlist a candidate with our agency if:
- they have a criminal record
- the candidate was arrested
Therefore in the event that we send a CV of a candidate to a family it is because they have never been arrested and they do not have a criminal record.
In the Letter of Appointment that the candidate and family will receive upon confirmation of employment it clearly states that the candidate will supply the employer with the actual police clearance certificate within the first 3 month of employment for their records.
“Upon Electing to Use Our Services…”
Upon electing to use our services , we will send you an Interview & Information Guide which contains the following information:
- Proposed questions for your interviews with prospective au pairs, tutors, governesses, home school teachers or school facilitators
- Guidelines on employing a candidate in terms of South African labour law
- Guidelines on dealing with employee performance related issues in terms of South African labour law
- Tips on how to maintain a long-lasting relationship with your new au pair, tutor, governess, home school teacher or school facilitator
Simply Contact Us for Further Assistance!
If you wish to have direct human contact please call 063 742 7122 for further assistance
**We are CLOSED on SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS**