Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency carries out reference checks on all candidates that qualify beyond the interview stage.
We generally look for the following in terms of references from our candidates:
- a minimum of 3 references – where applicable
- a minimum of 2 families that we can contact
- ideally a reference from the most recent family that the candidate was with
We will never enlist a candidate with our agency if:
- the references were negative
- the references were falsified
- the candidate has been to the CCMA more than once
- the candidate was dismissed by a family
- we could not obtain any references or character references
Therefore in the event that we send a CV of a candidate to a family it is because they have met our reference check criteria and their references were really good.
“Upon Electing to Use Our Services…”
Upon electing to use our services , we will send you an Interview & Information Guide which contains the following information:
- Proposed questions for your interviews with prospective au pairs, tutors, governesses, home school teachers or school facilitators
- Guidelines on employing a candidate in terms of South African labour law
- Guidelines on dealing with employee performance related issues in terms of South African labour law
- Tips on how to maintain a long-lasting relationship with your new au pair, tutor, governess, home school teacher or school facilitator
Simply Contact Us for Further Assistance!
If you wish to have direct human contact please call 063 742 7122 for further assistance
**We are CLOSED on SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS**