Interview Tips & Presentation Course
“Learn How To Get That Job!”
The Interview Tips & Presentation Course is offered at Little Sunshines Agency. Below is all the information you need to know in order to decide if you wish to do our Interview Tips & Presentation Course.
- The Interview Tips & Presentation Course is R500
- Once you purchase the Interview Tips & Presentation Course you will receive the online website access details and you can start
- You need a device to connect to the internet to do the Interview Tips & Presentation Course
- You can go through the Interview Tips & Presentation Course in your own time
- You can login and logout whenever you wish
- There is no time limit or set time schedule
- The course takes about 3 hours to go through
- You can work through the course at your own pace
- You do not have to do an exam or test
- You will receive your Certificate once you have completed the Interview Tips & Presentation Course
- You will have continued access to the course material, even after you have completed the Interview Tips & Presentation Course
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- How to Write a Professional CV
- How to Respond to an Interview Request
- What to do at the Interview
- What Not to do at the Interview
- How to Present Yourself at the Interview
- What to Wear to your Interview
- What to Say at the Interview
- What Not to Say at the Interview
- How to Handle Anxiety at Your Interview
- How to Calm Your Nerves!
- Things to Avoid
- Safety and Security
- Your Privacy
- What An Interviewer is Allowed to Ask
- What an Interviewer is Not Allowed to Ask
- How to Handle the Trick Questions
- How to Handle Difficult Questions
- How to Impress Your Interviewer
- What to do After the Interview
Benefits of Doing the Course:
- Learn How to Improve on your Interview Skills
- Increase Your Salary
- Improve Your CV
- Grow Your Interview Knowledge
- Learn More About Interviews
- Learn More About Presentation
- Discover Amazing Tips, Tricks and Techniques in Terms of Interviews
- Expand Your Existing Knowledge
Why Enrol To Do A Course Through Little Sunshines:
- It is the BEST Course in the Industry – Copied by many, but matched by none!
- We can assist with placement through the agency
- The Founder of Little Sunshines Agency created the Course based on her 20 years of experience in the industry
- She has a true passion for the industry and has taken all her years of knowledge and expertise and she has put it all together in a course to improve the industry and to help every candidate to truly be an equipped candidate at an interview and to be able to handle even the toughest of questions
- She knows what employers want in terms of candidates
- She knows what employers want to hear at an interview and what they look for
- She knows what puts employers off in terms of interview answers
- She has studied psychology
- She has studied law
- She has studied life coaching
- She has owned a recruitment company for 15 years
- She has 15 years of recruitment experience
- She put the course together with her heart and her soul to really try to make a difference in YOUR life!
- It isn’t just an Interview Course, it is teaching skills and lessons that you can use for life based on personal experiences that she went through and based on all the knowledge and wisdom that she has gained over 20 years which has been added into the course
- Who better to be “taught” by, than someone who has 20 years of life experience to share…!
- We offer a 24/7 support line for those who have enrolled for the course and who are in the industry needing advice, assistance, coaching and help
- This support line is there even beyond the completion of the course
- Once You Enrol you become a Member of the Little Sunshines Family and we are ALWAYS here for YOU!
Who Should Do The Interview Tips & Presentation Course:
- ANYONE who wishes to improve on their interview skills!
- ANYONE who wants to get a better job!
- You do NOT need to have experience to do the course
- You do NOT need to have a car OR a drivers license
- You do NOT need to be a South African Citizen – people overseas have done the course
- The Interview Tips and Presentation Course is available to ANYONE who wishes to learn more about what to do at interviews, how to conduct themselves at interviews and how to handle their anxiety at interviews!
How Can I Enrol To Do An Online Course:
Simply click on the link below, complete the short enrolment form, send through the proof of payment of the R500 Course Fee (banking details will be supplied once you submit the short enrolment form) and we will send you the link so that you can begin the course. It is as easy and as simple as that.
– From People Who have Completed Our Various Courses & Training –
Eileen De Oliviera
Thank you! It had so much valuable information. Thank you very much, the modules held a valuable amount of information. I am truly impressed, and honoured to have completed the course. I hope to be a benefit to parents and their children in the future.
I did the online au pair course and afterwards I… read more