At Little Sunshines Agency we are very strict and we do not enlist all candidates that come our way. In fact we only generally enlist an average of 30% of the candidates that come for interviews, as many candidates do not pass our interview process.
In terms of the interview process and enlisting candidates with our agency, we perform the following with all candidates:
- We screen candidates before we even book them for a face-to-face interview with the agency
- We ensure that they do not have a criminal record
- We ensure that they have the minimum related experience that YOU require
- We ensure that they have the minimum driving experience that YOU require
- We have a 1 hour face-to-face interview with each candidate
- We do a psychometric test on each candidate – where applicable
- We do a childcare test on each candidate – where applicable
- We check their references – including telephonic conversations with their previous employers where possible
- We confirm that they have a valid driver’s license and their own car which is roadworthy and has seat belts in the back
- We confirm that they can commit to a family for the period that the family requires
- We confirm that they have not had any addiction or substance abuse etc.