At Little Sunshines Agency we are very strict and we do not enlist all candidates that come our way. In fact we only generally enlist an average of 30% of the candidates that come for interviews, as many candidates do not pass our interview process.
In terms of the interview process and enlisting candidates with our agency, we perform the following with all candidates:
- We screen candidates before we even book them for a face-to-face interview with the agency
- We ensure that they have the minimum related experience that YOU require
- We ensure that they have the minimum driving experience that YOU require
- We have a 1 hour face-to-face interview with each candidate
- We do a psychometric test on each candidate – where applicable
- We do a childcare test on each candidate – where applicable
- We check their references – including telephonic conversations with their previous employers where possible
- We confirm that they have a valid driver’s license and their own car which is roadworthy and has seatbelts in the back
- We confirm that they can commit to a client
- We confirm that they have not had any addiction or substance use etc.
“Upon Electing to Use Our Services…”
Upon electing to use our services , we will send you an Interview & Information Guide which contains the following information:
- Proposed questions for your interviews with prospective au pairs, tutors, governesses, home school teachers or school facilitators
- Guidelines on employing a candidate in terms of South African labour law
- Guidelines on dealing with employee performance related issues in terms of South African labour law
- Tips on how to maintain a long-lasting relationship with your new au pair, tutor, governess, home school teacher or school facilitator
Simply Contact Us for Further Assistance!
If you wish to have direct human contact please call 063 742 7122 for further assistance
**We are CLOSED on SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS**