Print pagePDF pageEmail page

Au Pair Petrol Reimbursement

If the au pair is required to transport the children around during working hours, in her own car, then an au pair petrol reimbursement of AA Rates per km traveled would be required to be paid in addition to the monthly salary.

If the family are providing a vehicle for the au pair to use during working hours then an au pair petrol reimbursement is not applicable.

In terms of tutors, home school positions etc. where the employee does not drive around for the family, no petrol reimbursement is required.

Remember: Petrol is NOT reimbursed for the distance traveled from the au pair’s home to work and from work back home.

“Upon Electing to Use Our Services…”

Upon electing to use our services , we will send you an Interview & Information Guide which contains the following information:

  • Proposed questions for your interviews with prospective au pairs, tutors, governesses, home school teachers or school facilitators
  • Guidelines on employing a candidate in terms of South African labour law
  • Guidelines on dealing with employee performance related issues in terms of South African labour law
  • Tips on how to maintain a long-lasting relationship with your new au pair, tutor, governess, home school teacher or school facilitator
Simply Contact Us for Further Assistance!

If you wish to have direct human contact please call 063 742 7122 for further assistance

NEW Logo Square WITH Orange Text


We place the following types of positions:
Au Pairs
Child Minders
School Facilitators
Home School Teachers