Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency – Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban
“Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency
Based in Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban
tel: 086 110 6661″
Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency was established in 2005 (11 years ago) and has since grown to be the leading au pair agency, placing high quality, reliable and experienced au pairs in and around the Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban areas.
We assist in the following areas:
JOHANNESBURG – North, South, East and West, Sandton, Roodepoort, Midrand, Centurion and Pretoria
CAPE TOWN - Atlantic Seaboard, Hout Bay Area, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, South Peninsula and West Coast
DURBAN – Umhlanga, Umdloti, La Lucia, Mount Edgecombe, Ballito, Durban North, Zimbali, Waterfall, Hillcrest and Kloof
Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency is dedicated and committed to ensuring the highest levels of professional and efficient service. We ensure to aid and assist our families with knowledge that is both ethically and morally correct. We stand by our Code of Conduct and we seek to always remain impartial in our decisions and general work ethic.
- We offer a 90 Day Guarantee on our placements
- We charge a market related placement fee
- We have placed more than 2000 happy families
- We only enlist 30% of the candidates that we interview
- We have the largest database of high caliber au pairs
- We are known for our professionalism and our good au pairs
We assist with the following types of positions:
- Au Pairs
- Home Schooling Teachers
- School Facilitators
- Teachers, aftercare teachers and assistant teachers for creches / daycares / playgroups & pre-schools
Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency has the following credentials and experience:
- We have over a decade of childcare experience both locally and abroad
- The owner has over a decade of recruitment and Human Resources management experience
- The owner owned a playgroup and pre-school for childen aged 2 to 6 years
- The owner has 3 children of her own – 2 of which were premature babies
- The owner has had au pairs in her employ for more than 8 years
- The owner studied psychology
- The owner is fully versed in labour law
As we are truly passionate about children and dedicated to the overall success of the agency we feel that with all of the above we are definitely qualified and equipped to be able to assist you in finding an excellent au pair that matches your requirements and home environment!
At Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency we recognise and respect the decision our families have made to employ an au pair. Therefore when assisting you with selecting an ideal au pair we don’t simply match job specifications and fees, we seek to match personalities, match life outlooks, match ideals and values as these all play a crucial part in the success of the relationship between the family and the au pair.
Our au pairs go through a stringent interview process and formal reference checks are carried out as well as criminal checks. They also undergo a childcare test during the interview process. We therefore feel confident in stating that as we are so strict with our au pairs, we have the cream of the crop to offer our families.
We pride ourselves on the knowledge and skills that we have obtained over the years in the industry and the ability to guide our families in successfully selecting an ideal au pair to assist them where required.
Upon registering with Little Sunshines Au Pair Agency, if you require an Au Pair, we will send you a Family Information Guide which contains the following information:
- Proposed questions for your interviews with prospective au pairs
- Guidelines on employing an au pair in terms of labour law
- Guidelines on dealing with au pair performance related issues in terms of labour law
- Tips on how to maintain a long-lasting relatonship with your new au pair